join our family!
If you ask anyone of our associates why they love working here they’ll probably tell you “We’re a family.” Simply put, we support our team beyond a paycheck and advanced training. A small business with a big heart we help build our motivated new-hires quickly. At reVamp! you will find work a healthy, rewarding and personally fulfilling experience.
reVamp! salonspa is internationally recognized with its upscale feel, joyful vibe and friendly attitude. If working in a polished, professional and pleasant environment that encourages self improvement and creative expression, then reVamp! may be for you. Find out why people travel from all over the country just to experience the reVamp! magic!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health insurance option
- Generous employee discount
- Family and friends discount
- Annual party or outing
- Service-related educational assistance
- And many other non-traditional benefits
you can expect us to:
- Operate an economically successful business so that a consistent level of steady work is available.
- Select people on the basis of skill, training, ability, attitude, and character without discrimination with regard to age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religious persuasion, marital status, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions.
- Pay all associates according to their effort and contribution to the success of our business.
- Review wages, benefits and working conditions with an eye toward improvement consistent with sound business practices.
- Provide paid vacations and holidays to all eligible associates.
- Dedicate ourselves to “Constant And Never-ending Improvement.”
- Develop competent people who accept with open minds the ideas, suggestions and constructive criticisms of fellow associates.
- Assure associates an opportunity to discuss any problem with management.
- Make prompt and fair adjustment of any associate concerns to the extent we are able.
- Respect individual rights, and treat all associates with courtesy and consideration.
- Maintain mutual respect in our working relationship.
- Provide a working environment that is attractive, comfortable, orderly and safe.
- Promote associates on the basis of their ability and merit.
- Make promotions or fill vacancies from within reVamp! whenever possible.
- Keep all associates informed of the progress of reVamp!, as well as the company’s overall aims and objectives.
we will expect you to:
- Know your job and to do it efficiently, correctly and pleasantly.
- Cooperate with management and your fellow associates to maintain a positive workplace and attitude.
- Voice your opinions and contribute your suggestions to improve the quality of the salon and spa.
- Accept direction pleasantly and positively.
- Perform every task to your best ability.
- Be dedicated to outstanding and uncompromising customer service.
- Look your absolute best following dress code guidelines every day.
- Keep your surroundings and the entire salon and spa clean and clear of clutter.
- Treat each other with respect.
- Attend company meetings.
- Help each other when needed with customer service, laundry and cleaning.
- To fill downtime with clientele building, work related education and salon cleanliness.
- Follow policies and procedures as outlined in the associate reference guide.
- To be knowledgeable about our products and services.
- To share ideas, lift each other up, and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard in performance, appearance and work ethic.
IF INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR A JOB WITH REVAMP! PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
Robert Lindquist, General Manger
2910 Hennepin Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55408
seven tips to getting the job
- Dress to reflect the reVamp! brand image: Chic, fashionable and professional — even if just walking in to fill out an application.
- Review this website and use it to guide you in your knowledge of the company.
- Have a current resume.
- When sending a cover letter make sure it is well written and spell-checked.
- Address your cover letter to Robert Lindquist, General Manager.
- Start your salutation with “Dear Robert.”
- Be honest and be you. refined.